Admission Eligibility (Local Student)
1. Requirements for application
The requirements for application for admission in Monowara Sikder Medical College are as per rules stipulated from DGHS, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
2. Attested photocopies of the following documents must be submitted with the application form
- Result sheet, Admit card and Applicant’s copy of MBBS Admission test.
- SSC certificate or its equivalent certificate.
- Testimonial (both SSC & HSC) from School & College.
- Marks sheet of SSC & HSC Examinations or its equivalent examinations.
- Nationality Certificates by appropriate authority/photocopy of national ID card.
- 06(six) copies of recent passport size photograph (attested).
3. Selection Procedure
- Selection of students will be made on the basis of the results of MBBS admission test and rules stipulated from DGHS, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- Application for admission must be submitted on the prescribed Form obtainable from the college office – Monowara Sikder Medical College, Sariatpur and Dhaka office – H. Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital, Monika Estate (West side of Dhanmondi), Dhaka-1209.
- The prescribed application form duly filled in must reach the college office/ Dhaka office along with the acknowledgement slip for non-refundable application fee of Tk. 1000 (Taka One Thousand) only.
- Application form submitted without receipt of application fee will not be accepted.
4. All information regarding admission into 1st year of MBBS course will be notified in the Notice Board of Monowara Sikder Medical College time to time.
5. Medical Fitness
Every applicant provisionally selected for admission shall be medically examined by a Medical Board and must be declared fit before admission.
Admission Eligibility (Foreign Student)
Eligibility for MBBS admission
Criteria for Admission of Foreign Students at Monowara Sikder Medical College in Bangladesh
1. Equivalence of Foreign Degree
If you have passed ‘O’ Level/equivalent & ‘A’ Level/equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology then give us scan copies of your mark sheet & passport through Email: email@example.com. We shall do a primary assessment free of cost. If you are eligible, we will send you an Offer Letter from Monowara Sikder Medical College.
Admission Procedure: After providing Offer letter all step by step process will be clarified from college authority through email/contact number. It is to be mentioned that it takes at least 2/3 months usually to complete the total process.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any query.
Cell no. : (+88) 01745838435
2. Application Form
- a) All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority i.e. the Foreign Ministry of the respective country and by the respective of Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective mission based in Dhaka.
- b) Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/transcripts in original during the time of admission.
3. Tuition Fees
For total cost of MBBS course (05 years) & payment schedule please send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org providing following information:
- a) Name of Student & Contact No.
- b) Name of Guardian & Contact No.
- c) Name of Country & province
Through a discussion College authority will give you an official Email from email@example.com with all information of course fees.
4. Indian Representative & Admission Agent
Mr. Dibakar De
57C, College Street, Alisha Enclave, 2nd floor
College Street Crossing (Opposite Barnaparichay Gate No-3)
Kolkata 700073, West Bengal, India.
Office Phone (033) 64444809 / (033) 65226908
Cell: +91 9830137033 / +91 9830990333 (WhatsApp enabled)
Skype ID :dibakar.de1
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org